See Intelligent Change Control in action -
The Intelligent solution to change and FIM 'noise'
Easiest to use - Most Fully Featured - Most Affordable
- Non-Stop File Integrity Monitoring
- System Hardening – Vulnerability Management
- Closed-Loop Intelligent Change Control
- Continuous Compliance
- Real-Time Breach Detection
NNT Change Tracker Generation 7™ delivers market-leading Breach Prevention and Detection
Change Tracker Gen 7™ marks the next generation of continuous breach prevention & detection with intelligent file integrity monitoring, compliance management, system hardening, threat intelligence & security configuration management all powered by Intelligent Closed-Loop Intelligent Change Control.
Intelligent Change Control: Leveraging Threat Intelligence to streamline Security Best Practice
Change Tracker™ Gen 7 heralds a new ‘Intelligent’ approach to system integrity monitoring, more usable and more effective for real-time breach detection. Closed-Loop Intelligent Change Control (CLICC) reconciles the benefits of forensic-level change control with the hitherto onerous workload associated of reviewing and acknowledging reported changes. Change Tracker™ literally learns the difference between good and bad changes, automatically promoting legitimate changes to Planned Changes, leaving behind only potentially harmful, unplanned changes for review.
What's New in Change Tracker Gen 7™
Download the full pdf overview highlighting all the key improvements and killer features introduced for Gen 7™
Operating at a forensic level within the IT infrastructure, ChangeTracker™ works across all popular platforms such as:
- Windows, all versions including XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 2008R2, 2012
- Linux, all versions, including Ubuntu, SUSE, CentOS, RedHat, Oracle
- Unix, all versions including Solaris, HPUX, AIX
- VMWare, all versions including ESXi
- Database Systems, including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, My SQL
- Network Devices and Appliances, all types and manufacturers, including routers, switches and firewalls, from Cisco, Nortel, Juniper and Checkpoint
Detecting and alerting to any suspicious activity that may represent a security or performance threat, Change Tracker™ audits and monitors changes to:
- files, file contents, file attributes and folder structures
- file secure hash value, to give a unique DNA Fingerprint for each file, essential to detect Trojan malware
- running processes (checked against blacklists and whitelists)
- Windows registry keys and values
- installed applications and patches
- services’ startup and running states
- windows audit and security policy settings
- command line process output, for example a netstat query
- enforces CIS Benchmark Checklists for vulnerability mitigation
In the first instance, Change Tracker™ enables an organization to bring IT systems into compliance with a ‘known good and secure’ state using ‘out of the box’ or user-definable auditing policies. Once IT systems are considered to be within compliance of your required hardened build standard, as well as configured and set up properly, Change Tracker™ then uses non-stop, continuous configuration auditing and change tracking to ensure they remain that way. If something does change, Change Tracker™ will immediately report what changed, when, by whom and crucially, whether that change was part of a Planned Change. Dynamic Compliance Dashboards also provide ‘at a glance’ reassurance of your continued safe and compliant state.
Change Tracker™ will inform you:-
- What the real threats are - intelligently evaluating all events and changes within the IT estate to highlight only genuine security threats or points of note
- What the risk profile is – via real time or scheduled auditing of key devices ensuring they remain hardened, secure and compliant at all times. Any unauthorized changes are notified including ‘who made the change’ and crucially, whether or not that change has affected your compliant state
- What changed - utilizing real-time and scheduled comprehensive tracking, NNT Change Tracker notifies you of exactly what changed, who made the change, when and what impact that has had on your security profile. Vital in the fight against internal and external threats
- Which changes were planned vs unplanned - the detail of the changes are documented and reconciled with what actually changed via NNT’s 'Closed Loop Change Management' process. All planned changes can be authorized and scheduled, providing the ability to separate planned changes vs unplanned changes to cut down the number of false alerts and assist you in driving a culture of zero tolerance to unplanned changes throughout your infrastructure.
Easy to scale across any organization, NNT Change Tracker™ provides a comprehensive solution, including:
- Real-time, continuous File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), records changes to any binary system or application files, as well as to any text-based configuration file, recording what changed and who made the change.Threat Intelligence feeds are leveraged to automatically confirm the legitimacy of any file changes detected, providing an incontestable confirmation of 'known good' status. All file attributes are tracked, including a unique, secure hash value to highlight Trojan and APT Malware.
- Closed-Loop Intelligent Change Control technology automatically analyzes all changes to cut out the noise from patching updates and other known/planned changes, promoting clear focus on genuine security incidents
- Support for all platforms and environments (Windows, Unix/Linux, Oracle and SQL Server Database systems and all network devices and appliances)
- Choice of agentless or agent-based monitoring
CIS Certified Compliance/Hardening Reports - identify vulnerabilities using quick and simple reports, compete with detailed remediation guidance, then guarantee compliance going forwards with real-time, continuous monitoring
Includes Pre-defined FIM templates to get you up and running in no time, plus a comprehensive web GUI to allow you to be selective about folder and file types to be tracked or ignored
For Windows systems, registry keys and values can be tracked, along with installed software and updates, security and audit policy, user accounts, service and process lists. This ensures full configuration control for security and compliance
Supports OVAL and SCAP checklist content for both compliance reporting and continuous monitoring of compliance that is both more efficient and more effective than traditional 'snapshot' vulnerability scanners
Non-Stop Host Intrusion Detection System operation so that if the worst case scenario arises and a breach succeeds, immediate alerts are provided to allow fast intervention before real damage is done