See Intelligent Change Control in action -
The Intelligent solution to change and FIM 'noise'
Easiest to use - Most Fully Featured - Most Affordable
- Non-Stop File Integrity Monitoring
- System Hardening – Vulnerability Management
- Closed-Loop Intelligent Change Control
- Continuous Compliance
- Real-Time Breach Detection
NNT Change Tracker Enterprise™ delivers market-leading File Integrity Monitoring for any security and compliance initiative: Stop the Breach or Spot the Breach
NNT Change Tracker Enterprise provides continuous protection against known and emerging cyber security threats in an easy to use solution.
Unlike traditional scanning solutions, Change Tracker Enterprise uses automated File Integrity Monitoring agents to provide continuous real-time detection of vulnerabilities. And if the unthinkable happens, immediate notification when malware is introduced to your systems or other breach activity is detected.
New for Change Tracker 2015 – Closed-Loop Intelligent Change Control
CLICC reconciles the security benefits of forensic change control with the detailed workload necessary to review changes.
The solution is ‘Closed-Loop’ and ‘Intelligent’, because any changes made are automatically assessed against expected or permitted changes to the configuration baseline, delivering all the benefits of zero tolerance to unplanned changes and a super-sensitive breach detection capability, but without the time-consuming, resource-intensive (and boring) post-implementation review hassle.
By automatically assessing changes, all expected/pre-approved changes such as known patching updates can be isolated leaving just unplanned changes – which may be breach activity - exposed, to then be properly investigated.
Operating at a forensic level within the IT infrastructure, ChangeTracker works across all popular platforms such as:
Operating at a forensic level within the IT infrastructure, Change Tracker™ works across all popular platforms such as:
- Windows, all versions including XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 2008R2, 2012
- Linux, all versions, including Ubuntu, SUSE, CentOS, RedHat, Oracle
- Unix, all versions including Solaris, HPUX, AIX
- VMWare, all versions including ESXi
- Database Systems, including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, My SQL
- Network Devices and Appliances, all types and manufacturers, including routers, switches and firewalls, from Cisco, Nortel, Juniper and Checkpoint
Detecting and alerting to any suspicious activity that may represent a security or performance threat, Change Tracker™ audits and monitors changes to:
- files, file contents, file attributes and folder structures
- file secure hash value, to give a unique DNA Fingerprint for each file, essential to detect Trojan malware
- running processes (checked against blacklists and whitelists)
- Windows registry keys and values
- installed applications and patches
- services’ startup and running states
- windows audit and security policy settings
- command line process output, for example a netstat query
- enforces CIS Benchmark Checklists for vulnerability mitigation
In the first instance, Change Tracker™ enables an organization to bring IT systems into compliance with a ‘known good and secure’ state using ‘out of the box’ or user-definable auditing policies. Once IT systems are considered to be within compliance of your required hardened build standard, as well as configured and set up properly, Change Tracker™ then uses non-stop, continuous configuration auditing and change tracking to ensure they remain that way. If something does change, Change Tracker™ will immediately report what changed, when, by whom and crucially, whether that change was part of a Planned Change. Dynamic Compliance Dashboards also provide ‘at a glance’ reassurance of your continued safe and compliant state.
Change Tracker will inform you:-
- What the real threats are - intelligently evaluating all events and changes within the IT estate to highlight only genuine security threats or points of note
- What the risk profile is – via real time or scheduled auditing of key devices ensuring they remain hardened, secure and compliant at all times. Any unauthorized changes are notified including ‘who made the change’ and crucially, whether or not that change has affected your compliant state
- What changed - utilizing real-time and scheduled comprehensive tracking, NNT Change Tracker notifies you of exactly what changed, who made the change, when and what impact that has had on your security profile. Vital in the fight against internal and external threats
- Which changes were planned vs unplanned - the detail of the changes are documented and reconciled with what actually changed via NNT’s 'Closed Loop Change Management' process. All planned changes can be authorized and scheduled, providing the ability to separate planned changes vs unplanned changes to cut down the number of false alerts and assist you in driving a culture of zero tolerance to unplanned changes throughout your infrastructure.
Easy to scale across any organization, NNT Change Tracker™ provides a comprehensive solution, including:
- Real-time, continuous File Integrity Monitoring (FIM), records changes to any binary system or application files, as well as to any text-based configuration file, recording what changed and who made the change. All file attributes are tracked, including a unique, secure hash value for all files to detect Trojan malware
- Closed-Loop Intelligent Change Control technology automatically analyzes all changes to cut out the noise from patching updates and other known/planned changes, promoting clear focus on genuine security incidents
- Support for all platforms and environments (Windows, Unix/Linux, Oracle and SQL Server Database systems and all network devices and appliances)
- Choice of agentless or agent-based monitoring
CIS Certified Compliance/Hardening Reports - identify vulnerabilities using quick and simple reports, compete with detailed remediation guidance, then guarantee compliance going forwards with real-time, continuous monitoring
Includes Pre-defined FIM templates to get you up and running in no time, plus a comprehensive web GUI to allow you to be selective about folder and file types to be tracked or ignored
For Windows systems, registry keys and values can be tracked, along with installed software and updates, security and audit policy, user accounts, service and process lists. This ensures full configuration control for security and compliance
Supports OVAL and SCAP checklist content for both compliance reporting and continuous monitoring of compliance that is both more efficient and more effective than traditional 'snapshot' vulnerability scanners
Non-Stop Host Intrusion Detection System operation so that if the worst case scenario arises and a breach succeeds, immediate alerts are provided to allow fast intervention before real damage is done