Breach Detection Resources
Read the latest news, developments and opinion pieces on IT security and compliance from industry experts New Net Technologies.
Click on a link below to find out how a layered security approach can improve and speed up your breach detection and protect your files from unauthorized access and changes.
- Why Open Port Monitoring is Both an Essential and Flawed Security Control
- Marriott Starwood Hotels Breach: Details on 500 Million Guests Compromised
- FBI & DHS Issue Warning: RDP Attacks are on the Rise
- Is Patching a Double-Edged Sword?
- Facebook to Notify 87 Million Users Impacted by Data Breach
- Details on 150 Million MyFitnessPal Users Leaked
- Report: 58% of Healthcare Security Breaches Involve Insiders
- SEC Issues New Guidelines for Disclosing Cybersecurity Risks
- Pennsylvania City Struggles to Remediate $1 Million Cyber Attack
- White House Releases Report Detailing Cost of Cyber Attacks
- DHS Confirms Privacy Breach Involving a Quarter Million Employees
- The Hacks that Hurt us the Most in 2017
- Jail Time for Concealing Data Breach Proposed by Senate Democrats
- Study Finds Insider Threats Present a Serious Threat to Organizations
- Forever 21 Confirms POS Data Breach
- DHS Notifies States Affected by Russia Election Hack
- FedEx Reports $300M in Losses Due to NotPetya Attack
- NotPetya Attack Costing Organizations Millions in Losses
- UK Government Seeks Stricter Guidelines for Smart Cars
- Virgin America Airline Hit with Data Breach
- All Breach Detection blog posts
- A Look Back at the Biggest Data Breaches of 2016
- Historic Yahoo Data Breach: 1 Billion Accounts Compromised
- Why Corporate Security Fails- A Focus on Leadership
- Global Cyber Security Spending to Reach $82 Billion This Year
- Average Cost of Data Breach Spikes to $4 Million in 2016
- All Breach Detection Articles
Combine industry leading Device Hardening, File Integrity Monitoring, Change Control, Configuration Management & Compliance Management into one easy to use solution that can scale to the most demanding environments!
Automatically evaluate and verify the authenticity of file changes in real-time with NNT FAST™ (File Approved-Safe Technology) Integrity Assurance.
Comprehensive and easy to use security information & event log management with intelligent & self-learning correlation technology to highlight potentially harmful activity in seconds.