IT SECURITY & COMPLIANCE - PROBLEM SOLVED!
NNT Change Tracker Gen 7 R2 provides critical and fundamental cyber security prevention and detection. It does this by leveraging the required security best practice disciplines of system configuration and integrity assurance combined with the most comprehensive and intelligent change control solution available. Change Tracker from NNT will ensure that your IT systems remain in a known, secure and compliant state at all times.
NNT Change Tracker includes context-based File Integrity Monitoring and File Whitelisting to assure all change activity is automatically analyzed and validated. Complete and certified CIS and DISA STIG configuration hardening ensures all systems remain securely configured at all times and, coupled with the most intelligent change control technology, provides unparalleled change noise reduction along with the ultimate reassurance that the changes occurring within your production environment are consistent, safe and as required.
Spot cyber threats, identify any suspicious changes and adjust the secure baseline for all of your systems in real-time with NNT Change Tracker™ Gen7R2. Approve changes to the authorized baseline with a simple point and click.
Change Tracker™ intelligently analyzes all changes in real-time leveraging the world’s largest repository of independently verified whitelisted files combined with intelligent and automated planned change rules to significantly reduce change noise and deliver a true FIM solution.
Minimize your attack surface with continuous and real-time clear configuration guidance and remediation based on CIS and other industry standard benchmarks for system hardening and vulnerability mitigation guidance.
NNT provides comprehensive tailored or pre-built reports to provide vital evidence to security staff, management and auditors of the ongoing and improving state of your organizations secure and compliant posture.
- Agent-Based Integrity Monitoring-Policy pulled by Agent, integrity changes pushed back to Change Tracker server
- Agentless Integrity Monitoring-Scripted interaction runs from Change Tracker Agent in Proxy Agent mode, results pushed back.
- Network Port Tracker-Agent can scan IP address/range to baseline and track Open Ports
- SyslogAlerts - Change Tracker Integrity changes pushed out via Syslog for SIEM integration
- ServiceNow+ Integration - API Operations to sync Change Requests with CT Planned Changes, Unplanned changes reported as Incidents
And of course if you want a pure SaaS Change Tracker option, NNT provide this too.
- All new Dashboard, fully customizable with choice of widgets and multiple tabs for alternative Dashboard layouts
- ‘Single-Page Application’ design gives a contemporary, super-responsive Change Tracker experience
- New Wizard Guides, guided setup for common admin operations
- New universal Query/Report controls, consistently available, enables reports to be built ‘off the page’
- New Reports Center – build and schedule any reports, with graphically-rich content, including all new Executive Report showing overall security of your estate
- ‘Expert Event Analysis’ sections for reports, with events automatically pre-analyzed to show ‘noisiest’ devices, paths, registry settings and any other monitored configuration attributes to aid decision making in your Change Control Program
- Report production now performance optimized, even large volume event reports are generated on a streamed basis to minimize impact on Hub server resources
- Report properties can be tailored – include a hyperlinked Table of Contents, Event Details table and Query Parameters, together with as many/few event attributes as required
- New Group & Device/Date & Time filter and selection control panel, selections persist for any page accessed, panel can be hidden when not in use to give a ‘full screen’ display of the Dashboard
- User-defined auto-refresh settings for all pages
- New Device page layout, condensed Event Stream and Configuration panels facilitate a comprehensive ‘at a glance’ overview of all Device information
- New Planned Change page design, full range of filters to provide clear access to your planned changes, overlaid with new Query/Report controls to provide direct access to Planned Change event reports
- New componentized Planned Changes, allowing easy re-use of schedules and/or rulesets, driven by a new Planned Change Wizard for easy, guided schedule and rule set-up
- New ‘FAST list’ planned change rule option, ensures only file changes you select as permitted, allows a user-defined list of approved file changes to be operated – like a personal FAST Cloud!
- Full updated new web controls for improved user experience
Unique ability to differentiate expected vs unexpected changes that increases an organizations security posture while minimizing the risk of operational downtime.
NNT’s FAST Cloud is the world’s largest database of known and trusted files and applications (whitelist).
Devices supported under a single console is unlimited.
A single console managing countless platforms with intuitive policy management that simplifies an organizations ability to mitigate security risk while increasing operational availability
Change Tracker™ works across all popular platforms such as:
Gen7 R2 has the ability to reduce change noise by more than 90% leaving only changes that are unknown, unwanted, unexpected or malicious in nature.