IT SECURITY & COMPLIANCE - PROBLEM SOLVED!
NNT’s newly released Change Tracker™ Gen7 R2 solves IT Security and the problems that plague all organizations – the overwhelming noise of change control and ensuring the integrity of IT systems. Completely redesigned with both security and IT operations in mind, Change Tracker™ Gen7 R2 is the only solution designed to reduce change noise and the complexity of integrity monitoring and policy management all while allowing for unprecedented scalability and management that meets the most demanding enterprise environments.
Independent research has indicated that 91% of ALL security breaches can be auto-detected by utilizing tools, techniques and detective controls included in Gen7 R2.
Automates CIS Controls
Spot cyber threats, identify any suspicious changes and adjust the secure baseline for all of your systems in real-time with NNT Change Tracker™ Gen7R2. Approve changes to the authorized baseline with a simple point and click.
Ensure all IT assets are secure and breach free at all times by leveraging state of the art, recommended security and configuration hardening settings along with real-time system vulnerability and configuration drift management.
Change Tracker™ Gen7 R2 identifies suspicious activity using highly sophisticated contextual change control underpinned by threat intelligence to spot breach activity while reducing change noise.
Real-Time Contextual File Integrity Monitoring
Change Tracker™ intelligently analyzes all changes in real-time leveraging the world’s largest repository of independently verified whitelisted files combined with intelligent and automated planned change rules to significantly reduce change noise and deliver a true FIM solution.
System Hardening & Vulnerability Management
Minimize your attack surface with continuous and real-time clear configuration guidance and remediation based on CIS and other industry standard benchmarks for system hardening and vulnerability mitigation guidance.
Continuous Compliance Monitoring Across all Industries
NNT provides comprehensive tailored or pre-built reports to provide vital evidence to security staff, management and auditors of the ongoing and improving state of your organizations secure and compliant posture.
Gen7 R2 has the ability to reduce change noise by more than 90% leaving only changes that are unknown, unwanted, unexpected or malicious in nature.
- All new Dashboard, fully customizable with choice of widgets and multiple tabs for alternative Dashboard layouts
- ‘Single-Page Application’ design gives a contemporary, super-responsive Change Tracker experience
- New Wizard Guides, guided setup for common admin operations
- New universal Query/Report controls, consistently available, enables reports to be built ‘off the page’
- New Reports Center – build and schedule any reports, with graphically-rich content, including all new Executive Report showing overall security of your estate
- ‘Expert Event Analysis’ sections for reports, with events automatically pre-analyzed to show ‘noisiest’ devices, paths, registry settings and any other monitored configuration attributes to aid decision making in your Change Control Program
- Report production now performance optimized, even large volume event reports are generated on a streamed basis to minimize impact on Hub server resources
- Report properties can be tailored – include a hyperlinked Table of Contents, Event Details table and Query Parameters, together with as many/few event attributes as required
- New Group & Device/Date & Time filter and selection control panel, selections persist for any page accessed, panel can be hidden when not in use to give a ‘full screen’ display of the Dashboard
- User-defined auto-refresh settings for all pages
- New Device page layout, condensed Event Stream and Configuration panels facilitate a comprehensive ‘at a glance’ overview of all Device information
- New Planned Change page design, full range of filters to provide clear access to your planned changes, overlaid with new Query/Report controls to provide direct access to Planned Change event reports
- New componentized Planned Changes, allowing easy re-use of schedules and/or rulesets, driven by a new Planned Change Wizard for easy, guided schedule and rule set-up
- New ‘FAST list’ planned change rule option, ensures only file changes you select as permitted, allows a user-defined list of approved file changes to be operated – like a personal FAST Cloud!
- Full updated new web controls for improved user experience
Noise Reduction through Integration & Automation - Unique ability to differentiate expected vs unexpected changes that increases an organizations security posture while minimizing the risk of operational downtime.
Digital DNA Reference - NNT’s FAST Cloud is the world’s largest database of known and trusted files and applications (whitelist).
Scalability - Devices supported under a single console is unlimited.
Manageability - A single console managing countless platforms with intuitive policy management that simplifies an organizations ability to mitigate security risk while increasing operational availability.
Change Tracker™ works across all popular platforms such as: