IT SECURITY & COMPLIANCE - PROBLEM SOLVED!
NNT’s newly released Change Tracker™ Gen7 R2 solves IT Security and the problems that plague all organizations – the overwhelming noise of change control and ensuring the integrity of IT systems. Completely redesigned with both security and IT operations in mind, Change Tracker Gen7 R2 is the only solution designed to reduce change noise and the complexity of integrity monitoring and policy management all while allowing for unprecedented scalability and management that meets the most demanding enterprise environments.
Independent research has indicated that 91% of ALL security breaches can be auto-detected by utilizing tools, techniques and detective controls included in Gen7 R2.
Gen7 R2 integrates with leading Service desks and Change Management solutions to reconcile the changes that are actually occurring within your environment with those that were expected and part of an approved Request for Change. Security and IT Service Management (ITSM) have traditionally observed and managed change in two very different ways. By linking the changes approved and expected within the ITSM world with those that are actually happening from a security perspective,is delivered and underpins effective, ongoing security and operational availability.
Spot cyber threats, identify any suspicious changes and adjust the secure baseline for all of your systems in real-time with NNT Change Tracker™ Gen7R2. Approve changes to the authorized baseline with a simple point and click.
Ensure all IT assets are secure and breach free at all times by leveraging state of the art, recommended security and configuration hardening settings along with real-time system vulnerability and configuration drift management.
Change Tracker™ Gen7R2 identifies suspicious activity using contextual change control underpinned by threat intelligence to spot breach activity while reducing change noise.
By creating a secure and compliant state for all IT systems and combining that with ongoing, context-based change control plus baseline management, Change Tracker Gen7 R2 ensures systems remain in a secure and compliant state at all times.
Minimize your attack surface with continuous and real-time clear configuration guidance and remediation based on your specific compliance requirements. Auditor-ready reports help you spend less time dealing with auditors by providing you with all the evidential reports you and your auditor need. NNT is a fully certified Center for Internet Security (CIS) Vendor, so this all backed by CIS and other industry standard benchmarks for system hardening and vulnerability mitigation guidance.
NNT provides the most advanced and genuinely effective FIM solution for organizations of all sizes. Change Tracker™ intelligently analyzes all changes in real time leveraging the world’s largest repository of independently whitelisted files combined with intelligent and automated planned change rules to significantly reduce typical FIM change noise. Crucially, this will allow you to alert on unusual, unexpected and potentially harmful changes along with valuable context such as who made the change and precisely what changed. Change Tracker™ doesn’t just stop there. Our comprehensive system integrity solution is able to monitor unauthorized changes to files, registry keys and values, directories, processes, services, open ports, and much more. With NNT you get constant reassurance of the integrity and security of all of your IT systems.
NNT provides comprehensive tailored or pre-built reports to provide vital evidence to security staff, management and auditors of the ongoing and improving state of your organizations secure and compliant posture. Using both agent and agentless technology, NNT ensures the compliant state of all systems in real-time without the associated delays and blind-spots created by snapshot solutions.
Gen7 R2 has the ability to reduce change noise by more than 90% leaving only changes that are unknown, unwanted, unexpected or malicious in nature.
- All new Dashboard, fully customizable with choice of widgets and multiple tabs for alternative Dashboard layouts
- ‘Single-Page Application’ design gives a contemporary, super-responsive Change Tracker experience
- New Wizard Guides, guided setup for common admin operations
- New universal Query/Report controls, consistently available, enables reports to be built ‘off the page’
- New Reports Center – build and schedule any reports, with graphically-rich content, including all new Executive Report showing overall security of your estate
- ‘Expert Event Analysis’ sections for reports, with events automatically pre-analyzed to show ‘noisiest’ devices, paths, registry settings and any other monitored configuration attributes to aid decision making in your Change Control Program
- Report production now performance optimized, even large volume event reports are generated on a streamed basis to minimize impact on Hub server resources
- Report properties can be tailored – include a hyperlinked Table of Contents, Event Details table and Query Parameters, together with as many/few event attributes as required
- New Group & Device/Date & Time filter and selection control panel, selections persist for any page accessed, panel can be hidden when not in use to give a ‘full screen’ display of the Dashboard
- User-defined auto-refresh settings for all pages
- New Device page layout, condensed Event Stream and Configuration panels facilitate a comprehensive ‘at a glance’ overview of all Device information
- New Planned Change page design, full range of filters to provide clear access to your planned changes, overlaid with new Query/Report controls to provide direct access to Planned Change event reports
- New componentized Planned Changes, allowing easy re-use of schedules and/or rulesets, driven by a new Planned Change Wizard for easy, guided schedule and rule set-up
- New ‘FAST list’ planned change rule option, ensures only file changes you select as permitted, allows a user-defined list of approved file changes to be operated – like a personal FAST Cloud!
- Full updated new web controls for improved user experience
Noise Reduction through Integration & Automation - Unique ability to differentiate expected vs unexpected changes that increases an organizations security posture while minimizing the risk of operational downtime.
Digital DNA Reference - NNT’s FAST Cloud is the world’s largest database of known and trusted files and applications (whitelist).
Scalability - Devices supported under a single console is unlimited.
Manageability - A single console managing countless platforms with intuitive policy management that simplifies an organizations ability to mitigate security risk while increasing operational availability.