Engineers Workshop: How to Implement a CIS Hardened Build Standard
Commercial and open source system configurations generally lack all the necessary security measures needed before deploying into production. These configurations will often times have features and functionalities enabled by default, making them less secure and a prime target for today’s cyber criminals.
Implementing a CIS hardened build standard can help you address this issue by disabling and removing unnecessary functionalities and features, allowing your security team to proactively minimize system vulnerabilities, enhance system integrity, achieve compliance, and reduce your attack surface.
We’re on a mission to improve cyber security for everyone. That’s why we’ve launched our new Engineers Workshop: How to Implement a CIS Hardened Build Standard to help make the understanding and operating the CIS Controls as easy and accessible as possible.
- In this 30-minute live and interactive workshop you will learn:
- How to work through a CIS Benchmark Secure Configuration Guide & how to avoid the ‘Gotchas’
- How to customize and expand to deliver a hardened build standard that’s designed for you
- How to roll out to your IT systems, both manually and automatically
- How to maintain everything in its secure, hardened state
- Reported Security Breaches Skyrocket in Canada Following New Privacy Law
- Senators Urge Investigation into AWS Following Capital One Breach
- DLA Piper to Sue Insurer over NotPetya Claim
- Typeform, Popular Survey Software, Data Breach Hits Several Organizations
- Cyber Incidents Doubled in 2017
- All CIS Benchmark blog posts
- Modernising Your Cyber-Security Approach - A Panel Discussion
- CIS Rebrands to Reflect Evolving Online Threat Landscape
- Target Reaches $39.4 Million Settlement with Banks over 2013 Data Breach
- The Windows Advanced Audit Policy Configuration
- What are the recommended Audit Policy settings for Windows when implementing logging for the PCI DSS or other security standard?
- All CIS Benchmark articles
Combine industry leading Device Hardening, File Integrity Monitoring, Change Control, Configuration Management & Compliance Management into one easy to use solution that can scale to the most demanding environments!
Automatically evaluate and verify the authenticity of file changes in real-time with NNT FAST™ (File Approved-Safe Technology) Integrity Assurance.
Comprehensive and easy to use security information & event log management with intelligent & self-learning correlation technology to highlight potentially harmful activity in seconds.