NNT Log Tracker Enterprise™
Comprehensive and easy-to-use Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solution for any compliance mandate providing:
- Enterprise-Class SIEM Capabilities
- Compliance Automation
- User & System Activity Audit Trails
- Network Anomaly Forensics
- Proactive Threat Detection
Log Analysis or SIEM, is a key weapon in the fight against any cyber-attack. By gathering logs from all devices including network devices, Unix and Windows servers, applications and databases, and analyzing them for unusual or suspicious activity, the method and source of any attack can be identified, enabling preventative measures to be continually improved.
NNT Log Tracker Enterprise has built-in support for all major GRC standards, protecting customer data and customer privacy to auditor-ready levels right out of the box, including:
NNT Log Tracker Enterprise™ doesn’t stop there. All event logs are analyzed and correlated automatically, applying a comprehensive series of rules pertinent to any Security or Governance policy. Any breach of compliance will be alerted immediately allowing pre-emptive action to be taken before a problem arises. Pre-defined rules templates allow you to be in control of compliance, straight out-of-the box. And of course, even subtle hacker activity will be highlighted in real-time using Log Tracker SIEM threat detection rules.
- Support for all Security and Governance Policies, via pre-packed Compliance Rule Templates
- Real-Time Security Warnings i.e. Attempted Brute Force Attack
- PCI DSS, SOX, NIST 800-53, DISA STIG, HIPAA, NERC CIP and NRC RG, DODI Defense Cybersecurity Program
- COBIT of Connection support ‘out of the box’
- Web-based Dashboard and Integration with Servicedesk as standard
- Powerful, Keyword-Based Event Log Mining across any combination of Devices and Applications
- Easy to Expand Coverage and Storage
Log Tracker Enterprise™ allows you to focus on true exceptions and important events by masking off the sometimes overwhelming flood of logs. The pre-built Compliance Templates can be used to build your own keyword and logic-based correlation rules, allowing you to manage what really matters to your organization from a security and compliance standpoint.