According to a new report released by Verizon, nearly half of global organizations aren’t maintaining compliance with the PCI DSS Compliance standard.

This finding comes from the 2017 Verizon Payment Security Report, which is compiled from interviews with several financial services, IT services, hospitality, and retail organizations.

For the first time ever, 55% of organizations were fully compliant at their interim validation, but that still leaves 45% of organizations unprepared for a possible data breach. Those within the hospitality industry were the worst offenders, with only 43% achieving fill PCI DSS Compliance, followed by retail (50%) and financial services (59%).

This news is unsettling at best considering every organization dealing with payment card transactions must adhere to the PCI DSS standard, the standard that calls for a wide range of security measures. NNT makes achieving PCI DSS compliance simple by combining Device Hardening, File Integrity Monitoring, Event Log Management, and Change & Configuration Management into one easy to use solution.

 

Learn how NNT Addresses PCI V3.2 Compliance Requirements

 

 

The Most Powerful & Reliable Cybersecurity Products

change tracker gen7r2 logo

Change Tracker Gen 7R2: Complete configuration and system integrity assurance combined with the most comprehensive and intelligent change control solution available.

FAST Cloud logo

Fast Cloud: Leverage the world’s largest whitelist repository to automatically evaluate and verify the authenticity of file changes in real-time with NNT FAST™ (File Approved-Safe Technology)

vulnerability tracker logo

Vulnerability Tracker: The world’s only limitless and unrestricted vulnerability scanning solution with unparalleled accuracy and efficiency, protecting your IT assets on premises, in the cloud and mobile endpoints.

log tracker logo

Log Tracker: Comprehensive and easy to use security information & event log management with intelligent & self-learning correlation technology to highlight potentially harmful activity in seconds

Contact Us

USA Offices

New Net Technologies LLC
4850 Tamiami Trail, Suite 301
Naples, Florida, 34103

New Net Technologies LLC
1175 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, Georgia, 30361.

Tel: (844) 898-8358
[email protected]

 

UK Office

New Net Technologies Ltd
The Russell Building, West Common
Harpenden, Hertfordshire
AL5 2JQ

Tel: 020 3917 4995
 [email protected]

SC Magazine Cybersecurity 500 CSGEA Winners 2021 CIS benchmarking SEWP Now Certified IBM Security
Copyright 2022, New Net Technologies LLC. All rights reserved. 
NNT and Change Tracker are registered trademarks of New Net Technologies LLC.
All other product, company names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.