The ICS/OT Account Executive for NNT will focus on finding, developing, and closing New Business opportunities within our Customer and Prospect Base. This is a combination of net new prospects, and upsell/cross-sell to existing accounts, working closely with all sales channels to effectively manage customer relationships and positive sales outcomes.
The successful candidate will be strongly self-motivated and results-driven, with a proven track record of managing and closing a pipeline of opportunities and forecasting accurately. Excellent qualification, prioritization, organization, and focus are essential in this role. You will own the sales process from developing a lead to closing the deal. You’ll be experienced in exceeding your quota; you’ll be hungry to overachieve and be well compensated for doing so.
You will be extremely effective at building rapport over the phone and in person with a range of decision makers. You will be relentless in understanding the needs, pain points and desired outcomes of our prospects and customers specifically within their market and as it relates to Industrial Control Systems, Operational Technology and Industry 4.0. You must be technically proficient and able to present to both technical and business leaders and will be a competent public speaker (for example, at industry events and corporate presentations or just on a Zoom session to a bunch of prospective or existing customers).
You’ll be the type of person who thrives in a growth environment.
- Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts through business-to-business sales of NNT software licensing, and services
- Effectively engage sales resources: Sales Engineering, Channel, Marketing and NNT Management on the development and implementation of customer account plans
- Use the NNT CRM effectively to be responsible for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities.
- Manage and drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies.
- Interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of yourv team and management.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Relevant Bachelor degree and/or 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Extensive enterprise software sales experience - selling security software and / or IT technologies – ICS experience is a plus
- C-Level relationship management and new business sales experience
- A proven sales background of consistent achievement against quota
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrating the software and its architecture.
- Cyber Security background a must
- Start-up/Growth experience is preferred
Please send resume to [email protected]