NNT is the leading provider of SecureOps™. SecureOps™ combines the essential, foundational security controls as prescribed by all leading security frameworks such as CIS and NIST with the operational discipline of change management. By ensuring you have the prescribed essential security controls in place combined with the ability to correlate changes within your environment with an approved ticket or set of intelligent rules, organizations are able to prevent - and protect themselves against - all forms of breach as well as gaining full control of changes for both security and operational peace of mind.
We are searching for a top quality Internal Sales Development Executives to join our fast-growing team.
NNT offers fantastic career opportunities and benefits to the right candidates.
A first class attitude is a must. Sales skills and a great attitude will be the benchmark for success.
Only genuine sales talent need apply please
General Job Purpose:
NNT Inside Sales Development Executives are expected to work with incoming and self-generated leads along with existing customers to maximize revenue generation through the sales of NNT software and services.
This is a Sales Development role with plenty of focus on using initiative to create campaigns and generate new leads for the Sales Team to pursue.
A competitive nature with ‘x factor’ creativity is a must for success in this role.
Here at NNT, your attitude counts most!
Previous IT Sales experience would be nice, but great sales skills and the right attitude are in our experience way more important. Please do not apply if you consider yourself to be anywhere near average when it comes to sales flair, but if you feel you have what it takes to make a difference and stand out from the crowd, please get in touch, as you may be just what we're looking for!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Based from our Harpenden (Herts) Sales office, the main objective is to generate new sales leads and follow up incoming enquiries in a professional and efficient manner, as well as using your skills and initiative to drive home successful sales campaigns into both existing customers and new prospect accounts. This is initially an internal based role and should definitely be seen as a stepping stone to becoming a fully fledged and 'Target Carrying' Sales Executive.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Achieve a monthly meeting target, by contacting new and existing accounts
- Generate new sales opportunities through outbound and pro-active initiatives into an assigned territory
- Quickly & efficiently follow up incoming sales leads with a view to arranging a product demonstration.
- Develop and propose ideas for further lead generation & Sales growth
- Maintain and develop the company customer relationship management system in line with company guidelines.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through pro-active and professional communication and internal liaison.
- Attend training and use own means to develop and refine skills required to properly execute the tasks set by management.
Package & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus structure - based on meetings & demos booked
- Commission on any deal initiated by the Inside Sales Development Executive
- Career progression
- Generous time off allowance
- Ongoing internal education programme
- Regular team 'Fun' events (When there aren’t any COVID restrictions)
Salary: Negotiable, depending on Experience
Please send all employment enquiries to [email protected]