The Art of Layered Security
Data security is important for the health of your business and its reputation and as sophisticated attacks increase from both external sources such as Trojans, worms and modern malware, as well as internal threats from ‘Insiders’ knowing ‘how to operate within the rules’ to avoid detection, IT security is facing its most testing time.
By working with NNT you will be able to adopt a ‘layered and integrated approach’ to security that incorporates the right process, methodology and set of tools in order to guard your environment against this new threat landscape.
You will be able to:-
- Continuously monitor and quantify all system activity in real-time pinpointing genuine security threats
- 'Lock down' IT systems using expert-sourced, consensus-based system hardening best practices from The Center for Internet Security: CIS Benchmark Checklists
- Protect your IT infrastructure against both internal and external threats, including ‘zero-day’ threats and Advanced Persistent Threats where Anti-Virus and Intrusion Protection technologies are ineffective
- Maintain your compliance obligations, such as PCI DSS, NIST SP 800-53, DISA STIG, HIPAA, NERC CIP, ISO 27001 or SOX
- Provide host intrusion detection systems (HIDS) contingency so that if a breach is effective, you will still be alerted in real-time and know who was responsible
You can Click here to download the whitepaper.