Cloud computing is gaining momentum and in terms of economic, strategic and operational benefits, NNT can assist you by taking the hassle and cost of ownership out of the operation of security best practices via our Managed Security and Compliance Services.
At NNT, we understand that securing and protecting data is critical to the success of any organization, which is why implementing a combination of our feature-rich, easy to use and affordable software solutions, operated from the world’s most secure data centers, means that the security of your data is in safe hands.
Vulnerabilities in your IT systems and software represent targets for attackers to gain unauthorized access and potentially compromise your data.
NNT’s hosted Security and Compliance Service provides non-stop, continuous monitoring to detect security weaknesses across your servers, databases, POS and network devices to help you reduce risk and better manage compliance. Better still - because vulnerability management is delivered as a cloud-based service, you can be up and running in no time at all, without needing the investment in infrastructure, staff and training.
Device Hardening, File Integrity Monitoring, Change and Configuration Management, Security and Compliance Management, with SIEM/Log Management all in one easy to use solution.
Securing your IT Estate against the Cyber Threats of today, NNT’s Managed Security and Compliance Service leverages both NNT Change Tracker Enterprise™ and NNT Log Tracker Enterprise™ to provide unrivalled protection against security breaches of your systems. Feature-rich, easy to use and affordable NNT’s Managed Security and Compliance Service is a comprehensive and powerful solution for validating, achieving and maintaining compliance with corporate governance or security standards, such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, NERC CIP, NIST SP 800-53, DISA STIG, SOX and GCSx CoCo.
Approved by 3rd party independent security auditors around the world, NNT’s Managed Security and Compliance Service provides instant access to the best security management solutions installed and managed by our experienced and expert team.
- The service is provided as a complete package of all the software required running on our ultra-secure hosted infrastructure, managed by our team of InfoSec Operations Specialists
- You decide the right mix of capex and opex to suit your budget – pay nothing up front if budgeting for unexpected compliance requirements is an issue for you
- Available in all regions around the world, catering from a 5 server requirement up to multi-site, multi-national enterprise deployments across thousands of devices
- Flexible service integrates to your existing processes and personnel but can be used to provide an ‘out of the box’ set of Information Security processes and procedures
- All security and governance policies covered, including PCI DSS, SOX, HIPAA, NERC CIP, NIST SP 800-53, ISO27K and GCSx CoCo
- Fully certified and audited service to indemnify your organization and match your security and compliance requirements for 3rd party service providers, for example SAQ-D for Service Provider / Attestation of Compliance – Service Providers for PCI DSS, ISO 27001:2005 Certificate of Registration, NHS IGSoC etc.
Secure, Pure Cloud Delivered Service
- Ultra Secure IT Infrastructure
- Unrivaled standards in physical, digital and human security
- Full spectrum of layered security - Stateful Firewall, Anti-virus, Host based Intrusion
- Protection, Virtual Patching Technology, with of course, FIM and Log Analysis plus Web Application Protection with Encrypted VPN communications
- UK-based Cloud Infrastructure today with more global centers being added
NNT’s managed service is as flexible as you need it to be! Whether you just want a weekly report to validate your internal compliance, or you need a fully out-tasked service, (handling security incidents as they arise and providing expert skillsets to complement your in-house resource), the service can be tailored to suit your exact requirements and budget!
Please contact us to discuss the scope and drive for your Managed Security and Compliance Service needs.