PCI DSS Compliance
Every organization dealing with payment card transactions must adhere to the Payment Card Industry–Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), the standard that calls for a broad range of security measures, but beyond the use of firewalls, intrusion protection systems and anti-virus software, the understanding of the requirements and responsibilities of the merchant can seem complicated, confusing and expensive.
But it doesn't have to be that way. NNT makes PCI DSS compliance simple, combining Device Hardening, Event Log Management, Change and Configuration Management and File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) into one, easy-to-use solution.
"PCI DSS Requirement 2.2 Develop configuration standards for all systems components...[to] address all known security vulnerabilities ...consistent with industry-accepted system hardening standards...[which] may include, but are not limited to Center for Internet Security (CIS)"
Included as standard is a step-by-step approach to PCI compliance – starting with a Step#1 PCI Compliance template, you can report on how far adrift your servers, databases, firewalls and network devices are from being compliant, before progressing through the Step#2 and Step#3 report.
Our solution will provide:
- Fast and efficient auditing of all devices via hardening templates for all security and governance policies
- Out of the Box auditing and monitoring reports and templates, including an Advanced PCI Compliance report suitable for Level 1 Merchants and Payment Processors/Acquiring Banks
- Details of all security incidents and key events correlated and alerted
- Any breach of compliance rules reported including file integrity changes, registry, installed programs and updates, process lists and service states, security and audit policies, user account and password policies, plus any 3rd party configuration files can be monitored for changes and tracked for compliance with your build standards
- Planned vs unplanned changes detected, showing who made the change
Learn how NNT Addresses PCI V3.2 Compliance Requirements
NO WONDER SECURE COMPUTING MAGAZINE RECENTLY AWARDED NNT CHANGE TRACKER THEIR HIGHEST AWARD OF 5 STARS FOR 'FEATURES, EASE OF USE, PERFORMANCE AND VALUE FOR THE MONEY'.
“The PCI DSS is a multifaceted security standard that includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures. This comprehensive standard is intended to help organizations proactively protect customer account data”