New Net Technologies (NNT) provides Security through System Integrity.
We are a leading software manufacturer of Cyber Security & Compliance Solutions. NNT supports a global customer base, including organizations of all shapes and sizes from Fortune 500’s to Small Medium Enterprise, Government, and Defense Agencies.
We are searching for a top-quality Internal Sales Development Representative to join our fast-growing team.
NNT offers fantastic career opportunities and benefits to the right candidates.
A first-class attitude is a must. Sales skills and a great attitude will be the benchmark for success.
NNT Sales Development Representatives are expected to work with incoming and self-generated leads along with existing customers to maximize revenue generation through the sales of NNT software and services.
This is a Sales Development role with plenty of focus on using initiative to create campaigns and generate new leads for the Sales Team to pursue.
A competitive nature with ‘x factor’ creativity is a must for success in this role.
Here at NNT, your attitude counts most!
Previous IT Sales experience would be nice, but great sales and qualifying skills and the right attitude are in our experience way more important. Please do not apply if you consider yourself to be anywhere near average when it comes to sales flair, but if you feel you have what it takes to make a difference and stand out from the crowd, please get in touch, as you may be just what we're looking for!
The main objective is to generate new qualified sales leads and follow up incoming inquiries in a professional and efficient manner and then pass these leads to our sales team, well as using your skills and initiative to drive home successful sales campaigns into both existing customers and new prospect accounts.
This is initially an internal based role and should definitely be seen as a stepping stone to becoming a fully-fledged and 'Target Carrying' Sales Executive.
- Ability to show traction by making over 75 calls a day.
- Energetic drive to connect and have conversations
- Generate and follow up on emails
- Achieve a monthly meeting target, by contacting new and existing accounts
- Generate new sales opportunities through outbound and pro-active initiatives into an assigned territory
- Quickly & efficiently follow up incoming sales leads with a view to arranging a product demonstration.
- Develop and propose ideas for further lead generation & Sales growth
- Maintain and develop the company-customer relationship management system in line with company guidelines.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through pro-active and professional communication and internal liaison.
- Attend training and use own means to develop and refine skills required to properly execute the tasks set by management.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus structure - based on meetings booked
- Commission on any deal initiated by the Sales Development Executive
- Career progression
- Generous time off allowance
- Ongoing internal education program
- Regular team 'Fun' events
Salary: Negotiable, depending on Experience
Please send resume to [email protected]