Security through System Integrity
Made Possible Only with NNT
3 Essential Elements
Critical Security Controls
Establish the foundational requirements for any successful security and compliance initiative using the essential Critical Security Controls.
Intelligent Change Control
Improve your ability to spot suspicious activity by leveraging self-learning Whitelisting techniques combined with threat and vulnerability intelligence.
Dynamic Policy & Baseline Management
Adjust your system integrity in real-time to the most up to date, secure and compliant state.
Security through System Integrity: Defined
Security through System Integrity starts by ensuring the essential Critical Security Controls are in place to establish a solid security foundation.
Once the Critical Controls are operational, NNT leverages Intelligent Change Control technology to track and analyze changes to your systems' integrity using self-learning whitelisting technology and threat intelligence.
Finally, NNT uses dynamic baselining to ensure your systems align to the most up-to-date, secure, and compliant state possible based on checked, approved, and authorized changes.
- A defined inventory of authorized systems, software, and configurations
- A defined best practice policy for the hardened configuration of systems
- Real time system vulnerability monitoring
- Secure Policy Controls including Controlled use of Administrative Privileges
- Apply NNT’s sophisticated, state-of-the-art Intelligent Change Control technology to track and analyze changes to the integrity of your IT systems based on contextual information and any associated risk.
- Leverage self-learning whitelisting techniques along with threat and vulnerability intelligence to analyze changes and reduce change noise, which in turn significantly improves your ability to spot suspicious activity of any kind.