NNT Vulnerability Tracker™ identifies known vulnerabilities within software and configuration settings before they can be exploited by a cyber attack.
Using a comprehensive armoury of White Hat hacker-crafted tests ensures that any potential weaknesses in your IT estate are exposed. For any vulnerabilites determined, full details of the exploit are provided, along with clear and concise remediation guidance to eliminate the threat.
- Over 62,000 automated NNT-VT vulnerability tests, continuously expanded in real-time
- Intelligence for over 111,400 CVEs, updated every minute via live cloud-feed
- Blended credentialed and non-credentialed tests to give flexibility to your scanning program
- Fully distributed architecture provides centrally controlled, scanning mesh even for the largest global enterprise networks
- Directly addresses CIS Critical Security Controls for Inventory, Secure Configurations, Control of Ports and Services and of course, Continuous Vulnerability Assessments
- Hyper-fast scanning technology means you can assess over 50,000 endpoints per 24 hours
Vulnerability scanning is a core, foundational security control and essential for every organization. Cyber attacks such as WannaCry left many asking the question: How they can we stay safely ahead of the next threat?
Using NNT Vulnerability Tracker™ will ensure that any known vulnerabilities can be identified within your IT estate before they are exploited.
Continuously updated armoury of tests to identify vulnerabilities, with full remediation guidance provided to eliminate the threat
Directly addresses CIS Critical Security Controls for Inventory, Secure Configurations, Control of Ports and Services and of course, Continuous Vulnerability Assessments
Tired of dealing with false positives? NNT Vulnerability Tracker™ delivers class-leading accuracy, guaranteeing the lowest false positive per scan ratio in the vulnerability scanner market
Massive scalability with options for a fully distributed scanning network to cover 100,000s of endpoints.
- Windows, all versions including Windows 10 and Server 2016, XP, 2003/R2, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, 2008R2, 2012/R2 (Core and GUI)
- Linux, all versions, including Ubuntu, SUSE, CentOS, RedHat, Oracle, Amazon, Slackware, FreeBSD, Fedora, Mandrake, Gentoo, and Apple MAC OS
- Unix, all versions including Solaris, HPUX, AIX, Tandem Non-Stop
- VMWare, all versions including ESXi
- Database Systems, including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, My SQL
- Network Devices and Appliances, all types and manufacturers, including routers, switches and firewalls, from Cisco, Nortel, F5, Juniper, Fortinet and Checkpoint