Non-Stop, Improvement Based Compliance Management, Vulnerability Management & Breach Detection
NNT's Mission: To build and bring to market IT Security Solutions that are:
- Easiest to Use
- Most Fully Featured
- Most Affordable
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Security Change & Configuration Management
- Device Vulnerability Management
- Continuous Compliance Management
NNT Change Tracker
NNT Change Tracker Enterprise provides continuous protection against known and emerging cyber security threats in an easy to use solution. Unlike traditional vulnerability scanning solutions, Change Tracker Enterprise uses automated File Integrity Monitoring agents to provide non-stop, real-time detection of vulnerabilities. When changes are detected, these are categorized as Planned or Unplanned, including details of who made the change.
And, if the unthinkable does happen, immediate notification is provided when malware is introduced to your systems.
Operating at a forensic level within the IT infrastructure, Change Tracker is the ideal solution for any compliance initiative such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, STIG, NERC CIP or NIST 800-53. All platforms supported, including:
- Windows, all versions
- Linux, all versions, including Ubuntu, SUSE, CentOS, RedHat
- Unix, all versions including Solaris, HPUX, AIX
- VMWare, all versions including ESXi
- Database Systems, including Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL, My SQL
- Network Devices and Appliances, all types and manufacturers, including routers, switches and firewalls, from Cisco, Nortel, Juniper and Checkpoint
NNT Log Tracker
NNT Log Tracker Enterprise™ is a complete Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) solution.
Containing out-of-the-box correlation and pattern matching technology, NNT Log Tracker provides a comprehensive and secure solution to any compliance mandate and a vital weapon in the fight against cyber-attacks. NNT Log Track self learns the normal and healthy activity within your IT infrastructure enabling better and quicker identification of unusual and potentially harmful activity on a continuous basis. Integration with NNT Change enhances this log management solution providing further context to each event as it relates to your secure and compliant state.
- Operation DeathClick: Want to attack a specific target? The winning bidder will be granted access!
- Staples payment card breach suspected - Has BlackPOS struck again?
- POS Protection - If Target didn’t concern you, maybe Home Depot will?
- PCI DSS: Best Practise to ensure compliance
- NNT & CIS Webinar: Stop the Breach or Spot the Breach?
- Starting up: the business co-founders in different countries
- The Snappening - News of a Snapchat 'breach'
- KMart breach - More cloned cards on their way?
“Thanks for all your help. It is a pleasure to work with such a responsive, knowledgeable vendor.”
Linda Knipping, CISSP, CIPP/IT
Sr Systems Security Analyst