Read the latest news, developments and opinion pieces on IT security and compliance from industry experts New Net Technologies.
Click on a link below for information on how you can ensure your IT systems comply with security standards.
- Number of Stolen Credentials Skyrockets 141% in North America
- 2.2 Million Dow Jones Customers Impacted by Exposed Data
- China’s New Cybersecurity Law Takes Effect on Thursday
- Experts Focus on Potential Security Threats for 2017
- New York Governor Proposes Harsher Cyber Security Punishments
- All Compliance blog posts
- Wendy’s Reaches $50 Million Settlement over Payment Card Breach
- Huddle House Restaurant Chain Suffers POS Malware Breach
- Sotheby’s Website Infected with Magecart for 19 Months
- Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen Breach Hits Over Half a Million Customers
- Chili’s Suffers Payment Card Breach
- All PCI DSS Compliance blog posts
- U.S. Government Payment Provider Exposes 14M Records
- DoD Issues New Guidance to Drive NIST 800-171 Compliance
- Danish Railway Company Suffers DDoS Attack
- Cyberattack Proves Gas Pipelines Vulnerable to Attack
- IoT Security Spending Expected to Reach $1.5 Billion in 2018
- All Compliance NIST 800-171 blog posts
- U.S. State Department Failing to Address Cybersecurity Basics
- NIST Small Business Cybersecurity Act Signed into Law
- IIC Releases New IoT Endpoint Best Practice Guide
- Details Behind DoD Cybersecurity Scorecard 2.0 Released
- Wi-Fi Alliance Enhances Security Measures for 2018
- All Compliance NIST SP 800 blog posts
- US Energy Company Fined $10 Million for Cybersecurity Failures
- Port of San Diego Suffers Ransomware Attack
- House Passes Bill to Address Industrial Cybersecurity Threats
- U.S. Offers $25 Million Cybersecurity Grant after Recent Pipeline Attacks
- FERC Proposes Updates to NERC CIP Standard
- All Compliance NERC CIP blog posts
- U.S. Attorneys General File First Multi-State HIPAA Related Lawsuit
- Anthem Agrees to $16m HIPAA Settlement
- Leading U.S. Healthcare Provider Hit by Targeted Phishing Attack
- Securing Electronic Health Records: What’s at Stake?
- 70% of Healthcare Organizations Suffer from Data Breaches
- All Compliance HIPAA, HITECH blog posts
- Facebook Urged to Provide Breach Details to UK Regulators Swiftly
- Data Breach Reports Have Quadrupled Under GDPR
- Update: Timehop Reveals More Personal Data was Compromised in Data Breach
- Facebook Fined £500,000 Over Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- Timehop Data Breach Hits 21 Million Users
- All GDPR Blog Posts
- New York State Reveals New Cybersecurity Regulations for Financial Industry
- Lloyds Bank Knocked Offline in DDoS Attack
- Heads up Finance Industry- Key Threats to Look Out For in 2016
- IBM Finds Human Error the Leading Cause of Data Breaches
- New York Financial Sector Considering New Cyber Security Rules
- All Compliance Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) blog posts
- 2 Million Michigan State Employees PII Exposed
- US Department of Defense Announces Launch of ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Bug Bounty Program
- U.S. Government Introduces New ‘National Background Investigation Bureau’
- Tim Cook Lashes Out During Meeting With US Government Over Encryption
- White House Officials Meet with Tech Giants to Discuss Fighting Terror
- All Compliance FDCC-USGCB blog posts
Compliance White Papers
- PCI DSS 2018: What Does the Future Hold?
- PCI DSS- The Present & Future
- U.S. DoD Announces Vulnerability Disclosure Policy & Kicks-Off Hack the Army Program
- PCI – Going Beyond the Standard: File Integrity Monitoring
- Customer is King, but what do they want when it comes to online Security?
- PCI DSS POS breach: Do you allow 3rd party access to your systems or provide IT services to customers with Governance, Risk Management and Compliance responsibilities?
- All Compliance articles
Combine industry leading Device Hardening, File Integrity Monitoring, Change Control, Configuration Management & Compliance Management into one easy to use solution that can scale to the most demanding environments!
Automatically evaluate and verify the authenticity of file changes in real-time with NNT FAST™ (File Approved-Safe Technology) Integrity Assurance.
Comprehensive and easy to use security information & event log management with intelligent & self-learning correlation technology to highlight potentially harmful activity in seconds.