Read the latest news, developments and opinion pieces on IT security and compliance from industry experts New Net Technologies.
Click on a link below for information on how you can ensure your IT systems comply with security standards.
Compliance Blog - PCI Compliance
- Fraudulent Credit Card Purchases Now Burden Retailers Slow to Upgrade Payment Terminals
- Trump Hotels Investigating Yet Another Data Breach
- Home Depot Settles Lawsuit over 2014 Data Breach
- Wendy’s Breach Expected to Surpass the Losses of Target & Home Depot
- Going Digital- Replacing Cards with Smartphones
- All PCI DSS Compliance blog posts
Compliance Blog - NIST SP 800
Compliance Blog - NERC CIP
- BlackEnergy Malware Linked to Ukrainian Power Outage
- Fictional APT attack on NorthEastern Energy grid predicts costs of $1T and 93 million left without power
- British Gas bows to criticism over blocking password manager
- Time for a UK 'NERC CIP' Standard?
- NERC CIP compliance: Power grid under attack every four days - or is it more frequent?
- All Compliance NERC CIP blog posts
Compliance Blog - FedRAMP
Compliance Blog - HIPAA HITECH
- Digital Healthcare Damaged by Ongoing Security Threats
- Hollywood Hospital Held for Ransom by Hackers
- 98% of Leaked Healthcare Data Caused by Large Scale Attacks
- Is Your Health Data in the Right Hands?
- Healthcare Industry Still Falling Behind in IT Security Efforts
- All Compliance HIPAA, HITECH blog posts
Compliance Blog - Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
Compliance Blog - FDCC-USGCB
- Chinese National Pleads Guilty to Hacking U.S. Defense Systems
- US Department of Defense Announces Launch of ‘Hack the Pentagon’ Bug Bounty Program
- U.S. Government Introduces New ‘National Background Investigation Bureau’
- Tim Cook Lashes Out at Meeting With US Government Over Encryption
- White House Officials Meet with Tech Giants to Discuss Fighting Terror
- All Compliance FDCC-USGCB blog posts
Compliance White Papers
- HIPAA-HITECH Security Rule: Non-Stop Compliance and Continuous Breach Detection is Prescribed
- When is a vulnerability not a vulnerability?
- The HITECH act - the teeth and claws of HIPAA
- Why Passing Your Compliance Audit is only the Beginning...
- Automated Compliance with the GCSx Code of Connection
- All Compliance white papers
With the increased regulatory pressures associated to PCI DSS and NERC CIP compliance, NNT Change Tracker has become an invaluable addition to both our processes and systems that allow us to maintain our compliance without adversely affecting our workload
Chris Murphy, Head of IT, Guadalupe Valley Electric Co-Op, Texas