Configuration Management Resources
Read the latest news, developments and opinion pieces on IT security and compliance from industry experts New Net Technologies.
Click on a link below for information on how you can ensure your configuration management complies with security standards.
- October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month- So Just How Secure is Your Organization?
- Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Security Still Vulnerable
- File Integrity Monitoring – 3 Reasons Why Your Security is Compromised Without it Part 3
- File Integrity Monitoring - Is FIM Better Than AV? Is a Gun Better Than a Knife?
- All Configuration Management Articles
Protecting data stored in our SQL server app was an absolutely key requirement for us and NNT were able to provide a single solution that covered this together with other PCI requirements for configuration management, file integrity monitoring and logging. I think we really benefitted from NNT’s experience of helping other organizations to implement PCI Compliance measures, and definitely saved money compared to other options we considered
Carlos Parada, MIS Director, NAFSA