Configuration Management Resources
Read the latest news, developments and opinion pieces on IT security and compliance from industry experts New Net Technologies.
Click on a link below for information on how you can ensure your configuration management complies with security standards.
Configuration Management Blog
Configuration Management Articles
- October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month- So Just How Secure is Your Organization?
- Department of Homeland Security’s Cyber Security Still Vulnerable
- File Integrity Monitoring – 3 Reasons Why Your Security is Compromised Without it Part 3
- File Integrity Monitoring - Is FIM Better Than AV? Is a Gun Better Than a Knife?
- All Configuration Management Articles
Configuration Management Case Studies
“As part of our ongoing commitment to providing reliable and secure hosted and remote telecoms solutions to our clients, we wanted to ensure we had all of the security items for the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard well taken care of. After some research we came across NNT. The team at NNT listened carefully to our requirements and taking on-board our desire to keep costs manageable without skimping on quality, NNT proposed their Change & Log Tracker solution.
The software worked just as we hoped during trial and having now installed the system into our production environment we are extremely pleased that we chose NNT.”
Chris Johnson – Technical Manager BCH Digital