Choosing the right cybersecurity and continuous change control platform is critical.
We want you to have the best information possible to do so.
I really like Change Tracker and the support I have received to date. It’s a great tool and easy to use. NNT keep updating it, so I don’t feel like its stagnant which is also really important. It’s doing a better job of keeping track of devices for PCI compliance than Tripwire® used to. And operationally, that’s difficult here at Allina Health.
Rob Riggins, IT Security Manager at Allina Health
We decided that NNT offered us the best all-round solution. NNT are the revolutionary approach to change control and the product’s features far outweigh those offered by the competition. I did my due diligence and was confident that NNT could deliver what I needed – in the end, it was an easy decision to make.
Dave Smithers, CIO at IDB
NNT Change Tracker Gen 7 R2 provides critical and fundamental cyber security prevention and detection. It does this by leveraging the required security best practice disciplines of system configuration and integrity assurance combined with the most comprehensive and intelligent change control solution available. Change Tracker from NNT will ensure that your IT systems remain in a known, secure and compliant state at all times.
NNT Change Tracker includes context-based File Integrity Monitoring and File Whitelisting to assure all change activity is automatically analyzed and validated. Complete and certified CIS and DISA STIG configuration hardening ensures all systems remain securely configured at all times and, coupled with the most intelligent change control technology, provides unparalleled change noise reduction along with the ultimate reassurance that the changes occurring within your production environment are consistent, safe and as required.
- Extensive reputation/whitelist database
- 8 Billion+ signatures
- Includes all platforms: Windows, Unix, Linux
- Servers, desktops, network & mobile devices
- Extended coverage for Cloud and Container technologies
- Database integrity monitoring for Oracle, SQL, DB2 and more
- Extensive bundled compliance tests (PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Tests for security hardening standards (DISA STIGs, CIS, etc.)
- Easily create custom benchmarks and track config drift
- Ensure a secure, healthy & compliant state
- ICS (Industrial Control systems) and any other OT (Operational Technology) are covered
- Certified ServiceNow, Remedy and Cherwell Integrations
- ITSM Integration Module provides change reconciliation with all major Service Desks and Change Management Systems
- Comprehensive Self-Learning Change Rules to enable automated Change Control
NNT’s Closed Loop Intelligent Change Control Technology reduces change noise by upwards of 90% in a typical deployment. All changes are analyzed and validated using a variety of trusted knowledge sources.
Authorized changes issued by ITSM tools are validated automatically, with a full audit trail of what actually changed reconciled with the Change Request. Recurring change patterns can be grouped as ‘Change Manifest’ then re-used to isolate pre-approved changes from the unexpected & genuinely suspicious changes
We have a lot more confidence in NNT as a product than what we did with their main competitor which is largely because of all the issues we experienced. We did a bit of a deep dive and found that one of our in-house products was making changes without authorization. Our staff were not following the change process and our previous solution wasn’t reporting on any of it.
Simon Green, Head of Infrastructure at PayPoint (read the case study)
FIM BUYERS GUIDE
Download our new FIM Buyers Guide to learn 8 things to consider when selecting the right FIM solution for your organization.
Change Tracker Gen7 R2 Solution Brief
Learn how Change Tracker Gen7 R2 provides fundamental cybersecurity protection by combining security best practice disciplines for system configuration and integrity assurance with closed-loop intelligent change control.
Video: SecureOps Demo On-Demand
Watch the SecureOps on-demand demo to learn about NNT’s revolutionary approach to solving the problems of cybersecurity by combining the essential prescribed security controls with advanced threat prevention, detection and intelligent change control technology.
Vulnerability Management Buyers Guide
Download this Guide to understand the real differences between all the VM solutions available and 8 critical considerations when selecting the right solution for your organization.
- Telecom Company Chooses NNT Over Tripwire®
- LiveTV Migrated From Tripwire® Enterprise to NNT Change Tracker
- Universal Studios Orlando Successfully Migrated From Tripwire® Enterprise and Tripwire® Log Center to NNT Change Tracker and NNT Log Tracker
- In 2011, Europe’s Favourite Low Fares Airline Trialled Both Tripwire® and NNT Solutions for FIM and SIEM
- All Tripwire® Case Studies
Change Tracker Gen 7R2: Complete configuration and system integrity assurance combined with the most comprehensive and intelligent change control solution available.
Fast Cloud: Leverage the world’s largest whitelist repository to automatically evaluate and verify the authenticity of file changes in real-time with NNT FAST™ (File Approved-Safe Technology)
Vulnerability Tracker: The world’s only limitless and unrestricted vulnerability scanning solution with unparalleled accuracy and efficiency, protecting your IT assets on premises, in the cloud and mobile endpoints.
Log Tracker: Comprehensive and easy to use security information & event log management with intelligent & self-learning correlation technology to highlight potentially harmful activity in seconds