Top Cyber Threats Expected in 2016!
What Can You Expect & What Can You do to Protect Yourself?
It should come as no surprise that cyber threats are continuing to evolve both in sophistication and the level of threat they represent. Despite these continued threats, there’s an equally improving maturity within the cyber security community & growing evidence that a simple, pragmatic and best practice approach to security is more than capable of fending off the threat.
Watch our first webinar of 2016- NNT’s 2016 Threat Predictions Webinar. Hear from NNT CTO- Mark Kedgley and US Country Manager Mark Kerrison as they summarize some of the expected changes in the threat landscape and some smart automated monitoring tactics that you can deploy to improve security while still allowing you the time to focus on your day job.
- Summary Of The Top Predicted Threats For 2016
- The Typical Mistakes Made By Most IT Teams
- The Use Of Automated ‘Threat Intelligence & Change Detection’ To Weed Out Malicious Activity
- 10 Tips For An Improved IT Estate
- Read the article 2016 Cyber Security Threat Predictions and Why Nutrient-Extracting Blenders Still aren’t the Answer
- Download the white paper 2016 Threat Predictions and Top Ten Cyber Security Tips To Keep You Safe
Combine industry leading Device Hardening, File Integrity Monitoring, Change Control, Configuration Management & Compliance Management into one easy to use solution that can scale to the most demanding environments!
Automatically evaluate and verify the authenticity of file changes in real-time with NNT FAST™ (File Approved-Safe Technology) Integrity Assurance.
Comprehensive and easy to use security information & event log management with intelligent & self-learning correlation technology to highlight potentially harmful activity in seconds.